Careers at ZPA
A highly committed workforce is what drives our company’s growth. We’re always on the lookout to recruit the right people and a comprehensive range of benefits will be provided.
Technician – The individual is to perform interpretation and understanding of mechanical / electrical drawings towards successful assembly operations.
Electrical Engineer – The individual is to prepare/design electrical systems based on specification, reference, compliance and ensuring documentation is complete.
Mechanical Engineer – The individual is to design systems, prepare mechanical drawings and materials based on specifications and capacity requirements.
Project Engineer – The individual is to manage and execute project delivery within schedule, costing and provide clarification to clients as required.
HVAC Application Engineer – The individual is to develop, implement and monitor the building automation systems, SCADA system and other integrated systems to produce engineering outputs on the system.
- Understand the project requirement based on input from customer
- Responsible for PLC & PC based programming for automation machines
- Successfully handling PLC software configuration programming, Design and Detailed Engineering
- Network & control system troubleshooting.
- Testing and commissioning of PLC Control System
- Automation Solutions for marine engine control
- Understand and Program PLC
- Documentation for production and testing.
- Developing and troubleshooting PLC & HMI program
- Produce complete control solution and software design base on customer specification
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electronics/ Automation Control or equivalent
- Min. 2 years relevant experience in Automation project
- Experience in PLC programming & HMI design
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi plc , ABB, Wago, Beijer HMI.Proface HMI,ABB HMI
If you offer the relevant work experience, qualifications and desire for growth, do e-mail us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.